Global event series now announced for Ethiopia!
Alternative Fuels & Raw Materials Africa 2019 will gather international attendees and top-level speakers to share global opportunities, practices, technologies and perspectives.
The conference will follow a dual-track program focusing on Alternative Fuels (waste to energy, municipal waste, agricultural residues, paper, pulp waste) and Alternative Raw Materials (slag, fly ash, pozzolana).
Topics will cover:
· Alternative Fuels for the regional cement industry
· Success stories of AFR use - case studies
· Creating sustainable possibilities for the future
· New technologies - automation, grinding, shredding, measuring equipment
· From Waste to Energy - RDF handling in cement
Who should attend?
· Raw material suppliers | Sustainability specialists | Cement companies
· Shippers, bulk handling & logistics experts | Trading companies
· Beneficiation technology professionals | Alternative fuels producers & traders
· Research institutes & Development institutions
· End users and consumers of Steel, Coal, Iron Ore, Coke
· Government policy makers | Embassies and consulates
· Trade Associations & Media
For more information and tailored offers, please visit the GMI website, or contact us at email@example.com.
We welcome nominations regarding presentation opportunities, send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#AFARMAfrica2019 #conference #exhibition #gmiforum #gmiglobal #events #presentation #meeting #business #registration #industry #alternativefuels #rawmaterials #Africa #Ethiopia #December