CBI Africa 2018: Save the date for October 18-19!
Mark your calendar for the 16th edition of the cement focused conference & exhibition.
Life gets busy, but we think you won-t want to miss the 2018 edition of Cement Business & Industry Africa, to be held on October 18-19, 2018 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The conference will include dedicated dual tracks, designed to offer key insights for the professionals coming from African and international cement markets.
The event will provide in-depth perspectives on the evolution and direction of the cement market outlook (capacity, demand, consumption), waste heat recovery solutions, technology and production maximization, as well as investments in Sub Saharan Africa, alternative fuels and regulatory challenges and trade barriers in Africa.
Why attend? Get the latest insights & trends:
· African market perspective, forecast and competitive outlook
· Automation in cement plants
· Environmental regulations in construction products in Africa
· Africa's greatest economic opportunity: trading with itself
· Crushing systems
· Industrial water management
· Shipping & trading risk in Africa
· Turning by-products into ideal alternative raw materials
Register now with Early Bird rates for the 2018 edition of Cement Business & Industry Africa Conference & Exhibition!
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact email@example.com